Thank you for choosing Hillside Village as your destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Hillside Village and the associated parking lots and roads are private property. In order to maximize the enjoyment, convenience, and safety of our guests we ask everyone to conduct themselves in a respectful way in accordance with this Code of Conduct along with all laws and local ordinances.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Apparel that is offensive, obscene, or intimidating is prohibited.
- Disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- No firearms or weapons.
- Possession of open alcoholic beverages (except in designated areas) is prohibited.
- No solicitation.
- Pets must be leashed and under control at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without prior written approval by Hillside Village is prohibited.
- Smoking (except in designated areas) is prohibited.
- No loitering.
- Hillside Village is pedestrian friendly. No skateboarding, roller skating, bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, or vehicles are allowed on sidewalks or common areas.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct or lawful or reasonable requests by Hillside Village management or security personnel may result in your loss of the privilege to use the property, including being asked to leave, and/or criminal prosecution, where applicable. Hillside Village expressly retains the right to revise or modify this Code of Conduct as necessary.